The series hosts some of the most prominent musicians from throughout the world in solo and ensemble performances in the magnificent setting of Jerusalem’s historic YMCA. These concerts play host to leading young and upcoming chamber ensembles, including the Belcea, Jerusalem, and Doric quartets. In recent years the series has also included piano recitals from Steven Kovacevic, Ivan Moravec, Angela Hewitt, and Garrick Ohlsson.
reservations: call us at 02-6241041
Box Office Hours: Sunday to Thursday, 10:00-16:00
Tickets also available on concert nights from 19:00.
The concerts take place at the Mary Nathaniel Golden Hall of Friendship, YMCA, 26 King David Street, Jerusalem
Program subject to change.
• Prices are in NIS
• Purchase your subscription before 8.7.18 and enjoy special rates.
• Special bonus for Full Package buyers (10 concerts): bonus concert and reception at the JMC.
• Renewing subscribers: your seats will be kept until 8.7.2018. • We will do our best to give you the seats you prefer the most. Regretfully, we cannot guarantee this fully.
• Free admission for soldiers, subject to availability. IDF card required.
• NEW! Subscribers can use the new underground parking lot at the YMCA. Cost: 15 NIS per evening for subscribers (per entrance: 25 NIS). The payment will be made together with the subscription. The entire sum will be forwarded to the YMCA.
• Only for "International Series" audience: 10% discount on the YMCA Restaurant.
|type||Full price||Discount price||subscription holders||Early Purchase (until 1.7.16)|
|Full Package Plus (12 concerts)||1200||1150||1050||1000|
|Full Package (10 Concerts)||1100||1000||950||900|
|Premium Package (7 Concerts)||850||800||750||700|
|Selective Package (5 Concerts)||650||600||550||500|
|Mini Festival Package||360||340||320||300|